Living in London can be exhausting! When work gets busy (not to mention attempting to keep a social life afloat as well) I forget to support my mind and body during those demanding times.
I recently read that Zenflore (packer with the natural 1714-Serenitas™ bacterial culture) has been clinically studied in people with everyday stress and shown to reduce the levels of our stress hormone. Knowing that there’s always more I could do to look after myself, I started to take this live culture to see if it would help me combat stress-related fatigue. Three weeks later, I’m feeling great!
Here are some of my top tips for getting more energy:
- Overuse of my phone is my biggest cause of stress. I’ve started putting my phone on do not disturb before I go to sleep. Goodbye late-night emails and social media notifications.
- When 3PM rolls around I usually give in to the urge to have a sweet treat. Recently, I’ve been swapping biscuits for a liquorice tea when I’m craving sugar and it’s stopped me having a sugar crash shortly after.
- I’m lucky that my commute isn’t too long and when I walk more of the way home, I feel so energised. Could you get off a few stops early on the way home?
- Take Zenflore with a healthy breakfast. I love overnight oats with banana and peanut nut butter. It’s so easy and I prep the night before to give me extra time in the morning.
- Swap your afternoon coffee for water. Being hydrated gives me so much more energy and caffeine past midday can be detrimental to your sleep.
What healthy lifestyle changes keep you feeling full of energy? Comment below to let me know!